View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up Spot - On

I can't say enough about the web page. After 14 years as an agent and 21 years with the company, I'm always looking for ways to "stay sharp" and keep motivated. This is a very informative, "real" forum and it's done in a very positive way. Negative agents are very easy to find. Being able to connect with an engaged group of business professionals who share real challenges and succeses isn't something I take for granted. This forum is just that.

As a former operations employee (bottom up), the toughest transition I made was realizing that I was "on an island" out here - alone some days. While I've made a point to stay in touch w/ local agents in an effort to share ideas, this is one of the best things I've been involved in. It's nice to know that other people are sharing the same challenges and enjoying the same rewards as me. Let's face it, this is a wonderful career and it's tough to share success with people outside the company who don't understand - and agents inside the company who don't understand. This is an outstanding group of positive, professional, like-minded folks. Kudos to Geoff for making it available!