SF Agents Forum  

Go Back   SF Agents Forum > FORUM REGISTRATION, TESTIMONIALS, RULES & TIPS > LEARNING ABOUT THE FORUM

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Geoff Darst

Default Agent Testimonials

Please post your comments here about the forum for the benefit of other prospective members. These comments can be viewed by agents considering joining, who don't have full access to the forum. Thank you for helping this forum continue to grow!

Last edited by Admin; 09-17-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Master of the Berg.....

Do you ever feel like you are reinventing the wheel over and over and wondered what others had done?

This is the place!

Have you ever needed some advice on "ABC company" or were trying to figure out a way to do something more efficiently?

This is the place!

Have you ever wanted to share marketing ideas and get the opinions of other agents?

This is the place!

From software to hardware to hiring to firing to sales and marketing....

This is the place!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Premier Member

The best place to get simple ideas about how Agents are making the best of their situation. No corporate speak. No BS. Just good ideas and sharing.

Well worth all $11
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Premier Member

A good place to hear new ideas.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:47 AM

Smile SF Agent's Forum

I have found this site very helpful. Especially in the tech. area.
Have you ever wondered how other agents solved problems we must all have? This is a great place to find out.
Want new ideas - this is the place
Old 09-16-2010, 11:59 AM

Smile Testimonial

I am a 28 year agent. I am an active agent, still very involved every day in my agency. I have seen tremendous changes throughout my career. The sheer number & speed of technology changes is overwhelming. I often thought that I would be an agent til the day I died, but now I am not sure that my brain cells can handle all of the new information that we are hit with on a daily basis.
This forum has provided a lifeline to me. It not only helps with great technology advice & ideas, but also reminds me why I became an agent in the first place. I appreciate that the goal of this forum is to share things that impact each of us ,but not whine & groan about things we cannot change.

Our company is a great company (even if we become frustrated with it at times)!!!

This forum is a positive place to get advice from other agents, share ideas and retreat into a community of people who understand what we go through. Thanks for our great administrator and for all of you who contribute to it!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:42 PM

Thumbs up Worth The Money!

I have saved by getting the scoop on Lead Generators, before it cost me! Information from other agents on their experience is priceless when trying to grow an agency, even after 18 years.

Last edited by Admin; 10-06-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Jody Johnston
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw notes View Post
I am a 28 year agent. I am an active agent, still very involved every day in my agency. I have seen tremendous changes throughout my career. The sheer number & speed of technology changes is overwhelming. I often thought that I would be an agent til the day I died, but now I am not sure that my brain cells can handle all of the new information that we are hit with on a daily basis.
This forum has provided a lifeline to me. It not only helps with great technology advice & ideas, but also reminds me why I became an agent in the first place. I appreciate that the goal of this forum is to share things that impact each of us ,but not whine & groan about things we cannot change.

Our company is a great company (even if we become frustrated with it at times)!!!

This forum is a positive place to get advice from other agents, share ideas and retreat into a community of people who understand what we go through. Thanks for our great administrator and for all of you who contribute to it!
Absolutely. I agree completely.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:33 PM

Default Testimonial

I have gotten much more from this forum then I have put in, I must admit. Most would agree that working smarter is way better than working harder and this forum is helping us do just that!

My thanks to Geoff for getting this off the ground!
Old 09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Premier Member

Default agent testimonials

This is a great site for agents to express themselves concerning many of the things that work, & problems that occur in our offices. I'm afraid that management has gotten so far removed from face to face client contact, they can no longer identify with some of the issues we face on a day to day basis. Be it company related, money related, equipment related, staff related, production related etc., etc., etc!, with this website any question or concern you have, more than likely, the rest of us are having similar problems.
I have my system programmed to bring this site up 1st thing in the mornings then I check "NEW POSTS" 2-3 times a day. It's a great place to exchange ideas and ask questions of fellow agents.

Tags
testimonials