SF Agents Forum  

Go Back   SF Agents Forum > FORUM REGISTRATION, TESTIMONIALS, RULES & TIPS > LEARNING ABOUT THE FORUM

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Geoff Darst

Default Agent Testimonials

Please post your comments here about the forum for the benefit of other prospective members. These comments can be viewed by agents considering joining, who don't have full access to the forum. Thank you for helping this forum continue to grow!

Last edited by Admin; 09-17-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Master of the Berg.....

Do you ever feel like you are reinventing the wheel over and over and wondered what others had done?

This is the place!

Have you ever needed some advice on "ABC company" or were trying to figure out a way to do something more efficiently?

This is the place!

Have you ever wanted to share marketing ideas and get the opinions of other agents?

This is the place!

From software to hardware to hiring to firing to sales and marketing....

This is the place!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Premier Member

The best place to get simple ideas about how Agents are making the best of their situation. No corporate speak. No BS. Just good ideas and sharing.

Well worth all $11
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Premier Member

A good place to hear new ideas.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:55 AM

Default Great Forum

This is a great place to share ideas. I have been an agent for 38 years, am still active, and enjoy what I do. I am on the site at least 2 or 3 times week reviewing the new Posts. Keep up the good work..
Old 09-16-2010, 11:47 AM

Smile SF Agent's Forum

I have found this site very helpful. Especially in the tech. area.
Have you ever wondered how other agents solved problems we must all have? This is a great place to find out.
Want new ideas - this is the place
Old 09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Premier Member

Default agent testimonials

This is a great site for agents to express themselves concerning many of the things that work, & problems that occur in our offices. I'm afraid that management has gotten so far removed from face to face client contact, they can no longer identify with some of the issues we face on a day to day basis. Be it company related, money related, equipment related, staff related, production related etc., etc., etc!, with this website any question or concern you have, more than likely, the rest of us are having similar problems.
I have my system programmed to bring this site up 1st thing in the mornings then I check "NEW POSTS" 2-3 times a day. It's a great place to exchange ideas and ask questions of fellow agents.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Premier Member

Default Specifics

Why is the forum great? Because when you have a specific issue, you can go there and get your answer! Very efficient. For example, you are thinking of trying out a new service and you can see how your fellow agents like it before making that commitment. When certain salespeople call, I just say, the other agents have nothing good to say about you. Goodbye.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:48 PM

Default You Need to Join This

My only regret about joining is that I wish I had joined earlier and had a little more time to use it. I know I would have saved 1k to 2k last year if I had checked out some vendors on this site before I signed up with vendor!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 AM

This is one of the best tools we have available to us. Who better to get an answer from or an opinion from than our fellow agents. I'm now in the habit of reviewing this site on a daily basis to see what good ideas are coming from agents all across the country. It can get better if more agents join. Spread the word! Thanks to Geoff for getting this started. Well worth the $11/year - if you only use 1 of the hundreds of ideas/helps here, you got your money's worth!

Tags
testimonials